28/10 11.00-14.00 & 15.00-20.00 Competition registration at the hotel Oktiabrskaya
(before August 15th )
(after August 16th)
|Each additional nomination|
|€ 50||€ 65||€ 15|
|Additional activities, meals, etc.||Fee||Notes|
|Competition T-shirt||€ 15||All the optional activities, meals, t-shirt etc
should be ordered at online registration and paid in cash
at the personal registration on Oct. 28
|Lunch on October 29, 30||€ 5 / set|
|28/10 Guided visit to the Hermitage museum||€ 30|
|29/10 Reception Dinner||€ 20|
|27/10 & 28/10 Guided visit St.-Petersburg||€ 25|
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Dead-line for registration is Sept. 30. Any registration received after Oct. 01st will be handled individually.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing and addressed to email@example.com.
- Cancellation of registration received up to and including the 31st August 2016 will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee on registration.
- Cancellations received from Sept. 01st 2016 until Sept. 30th 2016 will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee on registration.
- No refunds will be given from Oct.01st 2016 for registration.
- Transfer of registration fee to another delegate is accepted until Oct.25th. Please inform the Organizing Commetee of changes as soon as possible.
- By registering for the Competition, delegates give permission for their contact details to be used for official purposes and to be included in the list of participants.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter any of the arrangements for this competition;
- including cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. The organisers accept no responsibility for resulting costs and inconvenience to participants who are advised to have their own travel insurance in place.
Please note, all refunds due will be processed post competition.
Russian Visa information
Please note that all foreign nationals are required to have entry visas to travel to the Russian Federation.
To provide you with tourist visa support we need complete passport information and dates of visit to Russia. If you need visa please mark the respective field when booking your hotel and send the copy of your passport to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organising Committee will provide you with invitation letter and hotel voucher.
To obtain your visa, present the invitation and voucher at a Russian Embassy or Consulate.
The hotel is conveniently located on the crossing of Nevsky and Ligovsky prospects, close to the Moscow railway station and the metro station “Ploshad Vosstania”.
|Single Room with breakfast||€38|
|Twin Room with breakfast||€44|
|Triple Room with breakfast||€66|