The XX International Festival of Internal Arts will be held on November 18, 2017, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
First arranged in 1997, the Festival became the unique event in Russia and CIS countries. In different years the Festival has brought together about 100-350 participants from various countries.
The upcoming anniversary XX International Festival of Internal Arts will be dedicated to the work of all the people spreading and developing the Internal Art in Russia and other countries during 20 years.
StatementComplete version of the Statement (pdf)
The Festival’s Aims
- Popularization and development of a healthy lifestyle;
- Support of the older people and upbringing of the youth;
- Strengthening of friendly and creative relations between people from different countries, primarily from China as a country where the internal arts come from and are widespread, helping to maintain and increase the national health and longevity;
- Creative development of schools and training systems, of education and upbringing, as well as information and experience exchange.
- Saint-Petersburg Association of Taiji and Qigong clubs
- Internal Art Research Institute (IARI)